MP3DP v4 CoreXY¶
Having fun, this is the second CoreXY version for me. Works fantastic, can be scaled on all axis. Physical and mesh bed leveling. You will need a 6 driver board for this one.
More details to come, Updated version nearing completion, forum thread.
- Open the link wither on this page, or the Printables.com page.
- Click the link to open in Fusion360
- Open the Parameters file. It will appear blank.
- Click “Modify”
- Click “Change Parameters”
- These number represent the Usable area of your bed, and how tall you want the Z axis.
- Note it is best to work in multiples of 25mm. It is a must for the X axis, but you can do whatever you would like for the X and Y axes.
- Save the file, and close it.
- Open all three of the rail files. All at once or one at a time.
- Click the update icon at the top (red arrow).
- Save the file and close, for each file (black arrow).
- Open the complete assembly.
- Update and save this new assembly.
- Open the bed support component by clicking the small circular button next to it (red arrow).
- The usable area should already be correct but you can adjust the rest to fit your specific bed.
- Open the first sketch (black arrow).
- From here you can adjust the mounting hole locations (green arrows).
- You can also move the center of the bed to account for the nozzle offset. The Hemera is offset by 12.5mm.
- “Finish Sketch” to save any changes.
- You can fine tune the mounting hole sizes here.
- The strain relief can also be adjusted.
- The step will let you adjust the plate to work for 3 or 4 mounting hole beds.
- Any area in blue wil become part of the component.
- This is the sketch to export for cutting, just right click “Export DXF”.
- Click the icon at the top to get the full assembly back.